Monday 23 April 2012

Of the iPhone

I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS BLOG.

So, I got an iPhone 4s but it's been a bitch to get a new sim card. But of course, the various photography apps have been fun, so enjoy!

p/s: Does anyone know anything about jailbreaking a 4s? I've tried, but apparently there's some stock firmware missing. Even after downloading it twice. Help?



Still able to fit into my 2005's Campori shirt :3
Something I have got to learn to live by.
Breakfast at Oldtown. The service there never fails to disappoint.
Finally got my hands on the book! Can't wait until I get to read it :)

qt pi.
Surprise leech bites...

Mailed it a week ago. Hopefully she gets it in time.
With the wife and best friend :*
Purchase of the month! \/
Sunrise
With the oh so popular daughter :)
Moral presentation
There will be a separate post on my lightning shots. But let me tell you - it was a pain in the ass.
Found this hanging outside my room. Touched T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment