Friday 23 March 2012

"Equity is irrelevant in the modern world. Discuss."

The law assignment was given out a week ago, and obviously I had put it off until the last minute. It was the midnight before assignment deadline, and I was barely half done. So what did I decide to do? Take some long exposure shots, of course!

Pictured above: Unfinished law assignment.

Another picture with 3 of me! :D
Did I manage to successfully make the picture creepier?

Yeap. Procrastination at its best. But I reckon I can do better. With the long-exposure shots I mean. Not procrastination. At this point it's impossible for me to become any better at procrastination.
But hey, I got the assignment done ultimately! With a few hours sleep to spare! Keyword: few.

On another note, I think this incident has inspired me to do a photoshoot with long-exposure :D But being the procrastinator I am... That's probably not going to happen for a while... We'll see how things goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment