Saturday 11 February 2012

"The only place I want to get lost in is a book."

Had a simple outing with the wife to Mid Valley. After lunch, we went to almost all the sportswear store there is in MidValley and Gardens to look for a particular jersey for a particular someone, only to be disappointed. Since he was tired from football training and there wasn't much to do anyway, we decided to just chill in Borders. Yes, for most of it, that's where we were. We just sat by the fiction section and talked. And I personally think that was sufficient, just some spousal bonding time c: Plus, he had a lot of fun poking my fats (I kid you not), and we discovered we have almost the same feet size. LOL..

Oh, and I spent my first RM50 book voucher on two Jodi Picoult books! :) The purchase was subsequently followed by me carelessly leaving my planner on the counter, along with the RM150 worth of vouchers in it -_-

Because the Red Devils beat Liverpool 2-1 that very night :)


Because he just can't be seen in a bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment